Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #21
PT RV`er

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchyBoy View Post
This one time, at Band Camp....

PT RV`er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:15 PM   #22
Nitka

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryWT View Post
As I said you have to check it out first. I would go in at rv shows, shut the door, sit and see if you can move. If my shoulders are stuck between the wall and the counter I am not spending a dime. My bathroom the toilet has plenty of room and we also have a door to the outside which is a great feature.
This!!! That's all I can say about every "resting" area in a trailer. Before we bought we'd tested different layouts for years at RV shows. When we picked the one we bought, we walked in, told the salesman the model number and that we wanted to just hang out in it for at least 30 minutes to talk.

Off topic: BTW, Best Salesman EVER!!! Sadly he left our local Cougar dealer to go to a used lot out of town. Oh well, will save us some money
Nitka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 02:27 PM   #23
Steve S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitka View Post
This!!! That's all I can say about every "resting" area in a trailer. Before we bought we'd tested different layouts for years at RV shows. When we picked the one we bought, we walked in, told the salesman the model number and that we wanted to just hang out in it for at least 30 minutes to talk.

Off topic: BTW, Best Salesman EVER!!! Sadly he left our local Cougar dealer to go to a used lot out of town. Oh well, will save us some money
That's how I did it too It's best to take your time and look at every trailer that you can and then one day you just walk into one and it hits you that that's the trailer
Sounds like you had the same excellent experience with your salesman that I had to