Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
old racer

Golf cart

Looking at getting a 4 passenger golf cart with a canopy. Will it fit in our 325 srx?
old racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
TDF5G

I would measure the cart first. Carts with a rear seat usually have a step on the rear that would make it a little longer. I think the garage in your 5w is probably about 8.5'.
I haul an old EZGO cart (2 seater) in my 320SRX. The garage is 93" and it barely fits.
TDF5G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #3
SAABDOCTOR

Ihave a 2005 ezgo txt with a rear seat it is a tight fit on a 4x8 ft trailer with no over hang. the newer ones are a bit longer. do you own the cart allready? if not most carts with other then 8 inch wheels are lifted and on an ezgo the front wheels move forward on some lift kits. measure befor you buy. if you fall in love with one that is too tall you can always modify the the roof uprite supports as they are not designed for roll over protection any way.have fun with the cart.last weekend we had golf cart races at the camp ground it was a blast
2 RESCUE PUPS: SUSITNA AND CRYSTAL. RIP ALYESKA!
SAABDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #4
720Deere

I can't speak for a 325srx, but I can tell you that my Ezgo with a 5" lift and 23" tires is just over 9' long. It fits in my 8' pickup bed, but the rear platform hangs almost entirely over the tailgate. It takes a 10' long garage to carry a lifted cart with larger tires and rear seat.
720Deere is offline   Reply With Quote