Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
TAS

inside speaker switch bad

Like the title says, my rotary knob on my control panel in my Fuzion 302 that lets me turn the inside speakers on/off has locked up on me. I looked around Radio Shak for a replacement but my switch has 8 spealer connections on it and the shak had nothing like that. Called Keystone, who sent me to someone else, who can't find anything but the whole panel for $200+.

Anyone have a problem w/ their switch and found a factory one or, one that can be modified to work?
98 TJ (w/ enough mods to get me into trouble)
TAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #2
TAS

Just an FYI

I did some digging and resolved this issue. Keystone would only sell the whole control panel for $200+ through a dealer. More digging got me the control panel manufacture (Positron) so I called them. Once I got the part # off the back of my panel, she was able to look up the part I needed and sell it straight to me. The switch's only $4.25 but shipping is the killer. At least my switch problem is getting fixed w/out having to rig something up that would stand out as not belonging there.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAS View Post
Just an FYI

I did some digging and resolved this issue. .
Are you still looking for some input regarding your question about problems others have had with this switch?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:07 AM   #4
TAS

Sure, I'm always interested to see what others have done w/ stuff like this. I did some digging on my own also so I'm not waiting around for others do do all the leg work for me.

The initial post got no reply so, you can close it if you like. I just wanted to make sure the manufacture got posted in case anyone else runs across the same problem.