Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-28-2014, 07:52 AM   #1
sptddog

Slide Question 342 Fuzion

Can I open one slide or the other instead of both? The way it's set up, the lighter slide (fridge) opens first, which is okay - I can stop mid-open to load the fridge, or get something quickly out on while on the road. But ideally, sometimes I'd only like to open the sofa slide (such as when we stop at night on a long trip to sleep - I'd like to open it just enough to get through the door to the garage, or to climb up into the loft (I can't remember if you can get up to the loft with the slide in, but I don't think so).

In another thread I found while searching, it discussed valves and that they were labeled, and you could close one or other other and that slide wouldn't open. Does this apply to the fuzion, and where would I find those valves?
sptddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
BeaverRZR

Unfortunatly the Room Slide switch controls both the kitchen and the couch slide. Kitchen will pop out first then couch ( couch slide moves a couple inches on mine before kitchen takes off) On retraction Kitchen will come in first and couch 2nd. Bedroom slide is electric and a seperate system.

Im not sure if there are valves hidden by the underbelly or not.
Adding valves would be a fairly easy i think but a pain to access if they were installed underneath the trailer. Perhaps you could install a small valve manifold box in the hydraulic pump compartment to isolate a particular slide?