Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2016, 04:27 PM   #1
portabull

New Cougar 326srx questions

Picked up new 5er 326srx and had some time to go over. A few issues/questions.

1-fm stereo does not come in clear. Can't find antenna on roof, only tv antenna?
2- It has touch light led lights. After disconnecting shore power and battery and turning D.C. Power back on, ALL the touch leds turn on themselves. In the storage compartment in the coach. Everywhere!
3- main bedroom light switch controls the touch reading light over the bed and all the other ones in the room. So for the touch light to work all the rest have to be on. I think someone in wiring engineering had the right idea and just drew it wrong.

So far very happy with how it towed and the construction. Could have put in the three way valve to suck in Anti freeze and light switch coming into the coach.

Any tips, tricks, cautions to know or be aware of are welcome!! Again new to 5ers. Thanks
portabull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:12 PM   #2
hdxbonez

The FM antenna in mine is just an unterminated orange wire behind the tv. After I looped it over the top of the tv mount bracket, my reception improved. Can't help with the touch lights, while mine are LED, they are all switched on the light fixture, including the ones also controlled by a master switch (bedroom, bathroom, living room, garage).
Old 12-07-2016, 10:17 AM   #3
Desert185

I have a 2014 326SRX with different (and apparently simpler) designs, so I can't help you. We use an iPod for music and rarely use the FM feature, but the few times we have, the reception seems to be adequate while near areas of over populated civilization.

I like mine a lot. If you ride the backcountry, its a good boondocking home. Two, 6V GC batts, LED lighting, a gen and 40-60 gal water bladder/pump combo for fresh water replenishment makes it even better.
-2014 Cougar 326SRX, Maxxis tires w/TPMS, wet bolts, two 6v batts.
-Four Wheel 8' Popup Camper.
Desert185 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar