Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2017, 08:39 AM   #1
Johndel

2013 Springdale 266rlssrl

We are anticipating buying a 2013 Springdale 266 with a large slide in what appears to be excellent condition for $15,000 from an individual supposedly you 7 times everything's been covered since new and it does look it. Any suggestions on things to look for I've never owned a keystone product before and don't know anything about them.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Johndel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:46 AM   #2
Gapopper

We just purchased a 2014 Springdale. I would check the date on the tires. Check inside the cabinets for water damage. Look under the bed for a wet floor. Look inside the front compartment for leaks. Check the operation of all systems under power like the slides, awning , fridge etc. Hook up a water supply and check for pipe leaks. Check the slide seals. Use a ladder and check the roof for maintenance issues. Does the camper smell clean. You just have to go over it real good.
Gapopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:14 AM   #3
Johndel

Thank you..

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Johndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
springdale