Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-12-2018, 10:39 AM   #1
Diamond

195RB Hot Water Bypass

Hi there,

I have looked in my manual and online, and there's no information about where to find the valves for diverting the water away from the water heater. I need to winterize my trailer and have been unable to find it. I have the RV antifreeze in the fresh water tank ready to circulate, but can't do it until I ensure the hot water heater will not ingest it. I looked everywhere in the rig, even unscrewing a panel, but no dice. The manual seems to be for all Keystone models, or for a model range, but not for specific models, and I can't find it online either.

Any other 195RB'ers out there who can tell me where it is I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

D
Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:44 AM   #2
Steve/

There is a panel lower right side in the hanging closet. It near the back side of the hot water heater.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:00 PM   #3
shermris

It will be located directly behind your water heater. To access mine I open a cupboard door, unscrew a panel, and can access the valves through a 4 or 5 inch round hole. I needed a flashlight to see the valves.
shermris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:08 PM   #4
66joej

"I have the RV antifreeze in the fresh water tank ready to circulate"

Not the preferred method to winterize. Normally antifreeze is introduced into the system through the water pump. JMO

2018 Ram 3500 6.4 Harvest Edition
2018 Cougar 27RESWE
66joej is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
195rb, water