Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 12-07-2018, 05:20 PM   #1
YstoneWY

Link for Keystone Replacement Parts

Need a couple of Cougar Xlite amber lens covers and a few other things... anyone have a link for Keystone parts or for another aftermarket parts supplier? Thanks.
YstoneWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:33 PM   #2
bobbecky

You can try Trekwood, which is really the online version of Tiara RV. You will have to change the search parameters on this link, year and model. http://www.trekwood.com/parts-search...23+%2F+Keyword
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:01 PM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

Any RV parts store should have replacement clearance light covers in stock. They are a typical Petersen amber light and sometimes even WalMart has them. If you remove one of the remaining covers, you'll find an SAE number molded into the lens. If you take that with you to any RV store, they should be able to match them up for you. If you can't find them, you may have to buy a complete light assembly. The lens runs about $2 and the light about $5 each. There are cheaper ones, but many of them tend to corrode and stop working after about a year or so.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:41 AM   #4
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

I have had to replace my clearance/marker/step light lens over the years. At least for my rig the Bargman Brand lens was readily available at many of the RV stores. My amber lens was a Bargman 34-59-012 SAE-AP2-06-DOT. Based on my experience may want to buy a spare or two. If you can not find the lens for your rig and have to replace the complete light, you may want to consider the new leds
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:45 AM   #5
Wingerdinger

If you are referring to the outside clearance lights, I just switched all my clearance lights to LED housings. I have 7 complete amber light housings, 7 red light housings, and two tailight housings. You can have them for a few bucks over the shipping.
I will post pictures later.
Wingerdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:41 AM   #6
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingerdinger View Post
If you are referring to the outside clearance lights, I just switched all my clearance lights to LED housings. I have 7 complete amber light housings, 7 red light housings, and two tailight housings. You can have them for a few bucks over the shipping.
I will post pictures later.
If you're going to post them "for sale" then please post them in the Classified For Sale/Wanted section of the forum, not here. Thanks

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
Old 12-08-2018, 03:40 PM   #7
Frank G

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some interior lights for our Laredo from Trekwood. They were much cheaper than the same lights from other sources, and to my surprise the return address on the package indicated they were shipped from Keystone. That tells me that Trekwood has a direct line to Keystone.
www.travelersrestresort.com
Frank G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 07:28 AM   #8
Dave W

They are quite possibly Optronics as that is what many RV builders seem to use as they are 'dirt' cheap. After I had a lens stolen, I replaced both of ours completely with license plate holder versions:https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Lig...s/RVSTB51.html

Other seller may be cheaper
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 06:22 PM   #9
BadmanRick

Please be advised that Treakwood only stocks parts for keystone for 3-5 years. Tried to get exterior decals for my 2011 Premier 19FBPR and they no longer make them.
BadmanRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 07:31 PM   #10
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadmanRick View Post
Please be advised that Treakwood only stocks parts for keystone for 3-5 years. Tried to get exterior decals for my 2011 Premier 19FBPR and they no longer make them.
You might find them on EBay. Do a search for "trailer decal" or "RV decals" and quite a few will come up. They typically are half the price of an RV store. Also, most "local print shops" can take a photo of the existing decal and print vinyl replacements for about half the price of most RV parts stores.

Decals are not a "cheap OEM item" as you've found out. When you can find them, you'll pay a premium price. Better to "EBay it" or "order them from a local print shop.... YMMV

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
Old 12-26-2018, 09:44 AM   #11
MtnGoat

So I surmise that when looking for replacement parts, its just easier to locate the part by mfgr/PN than to look for a parts catalog from Keystone?
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 09:59 AM   #12
JRTJH
Site Team

To my knowledge, there is no "Keystone parts catalog"... That said, the factory can give you information on which components were originally installed. That information is also listed on the "build sheet" that is included with every trailer. Now, whether the dealership provided the "build sheet" to the purchaser or not is something that the factory doesn't control....

As for any appliance, the manufacturer's part number is the easiest way to get parts. For doors, holding tanks, windows, model specific trim, there should be a tag/label on the item. For "general RV items such as FILON, TPO roofing, molding, rubber seals/wipers, bulbs, lights, faucets, plumbing runs, valves etc, they are "standard RV hardware items, usually available at any RV parts store or even online at EBay, Amazon and any of the "trailer sites".

There is a listing of "RV parts" sources located on the forum: http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums...ad.php?t=12986

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS

Tags
keystone