Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 09-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
S&Dfz331

Hello to all from Vegas

I have been an RV owner for a while been in the Air Force now for 20.4 years. I used to live in my fifthwheel on and off for 4 years deployments are slowing down so finally bought a house and looking to buy a Fuzion fz331 We went looking at them this weekend so I thought I would join this forum to see how everyone like the Keystone make. I have had more problems with my Forest River an then I care to talk about. Everytime I bring it home I find something else wrong.. Making it not so enjoyable to take the Family out. I look forward to chating with some of you as I look around the sight.
S&Dfz331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
Cougarfamily

Hey, to the forum, and for your service in the Air Force! If you were at Nellis, as I would assume you were, we may have crossed paths sometime during the past 10 years. I, along with 2 co-workers, have attended the yearly Aviation Nation show at Nellis every November for the past decade. We are totally bummed that this year's is cancelled.

Goodluck with your search for a Fuzion. Am sure you will really enjoy it.

2005 F-250 PSD 4X4 SWB
2012 Cougar 328QBS
B&W Companion hitch
Cougarfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

We're content Keystone Cougar owners if that counts. Welcome to the forum and hope you find a Fuzion that will make you happy for years to come.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

to the forum and potentially to the Keystone RV family. Also, thank you for your service to our country. I was never stationed at Nellis, but was TDY there more times than I can count. Between Red Flag, Blue Flag, FTD courses and yes, even vacations, I probably have 3 years of time pounding that ramp.

There are a growing number of members here who have toy haulers and most are very satisfied with them. Fuzion seems to be a popular fifth wheel among users.

We look forward to hearing from you as your search for a replacement continues. Enjoy your time with us.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #5
S&Dfz331

Thank you all @ Cougarfamily It is highly possible we crossed paths I was been at Nellis for 8.5 YRS I don't work on the flight line but I have been to Aviation Nation. I defiantly look forward to joining the Keystone Family but will have to wait until next year. So I thought I would join now to see how the Keystone Co. is as far as customer satisfaction/support and quality of craftsmanship. I don't want to run into the same problem I have with what I have now just about all my draws have been fixed they all have plastic mounts for the slides. Shower door is in my garage and I now have a shower curtain held up with clamps. My spare tire carrier fell off with the tire causing a truck towing a brand new camper to crash totaling the camper they just pick up and was taking it home no one was hurt thank god. I have replaced the converter and inverter. enough is enough.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:11 AM   #6
crash

to the forum from the East Coast.for your service.My wife has 18+ years in the army and will retire august of 2015 and our full time traveling will start , we are only in our mid 40s
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:57 AM   #7
S&Dfz331

Crash Tell your wife thanks for here service. Where at on the east coast? I am originally from Mass. I plain on retriring in 2015 as well and hope to do a lot of traveling with my new Keystone. Wont be able to do a lot right away still have kids in school but don't plain on being home much on weekends.