Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
darnoski57

Tom Dzarnowski just got my first Cougar its a 333mks I'm from Theriot La.,I pull it with a 2011, 3500 Chevy Duramax.
darnoski57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
buzzcop63

Welcome, you will find a lot of good information here and when or if you have a problem this forum is a good place to find help! So far my Cougar TT has been just great, it has turned out to be a wonderful way to enjoy the North West.
buzzcop63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:43 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

to the forum and we all hope you enjoy your new Cougar as much as we enjoy our Keystone RV's. I thought I was about as far into the gulf as I could get when we camped in Buras. It looks like you live there, not camp there... I'm thinking you don't have to add salt to the crawfish in Theroit either LOL

Now, with the Cougar, you'll be able to head up to "dry land" when the storms come "sneaking in"

Enjoy your time on the forum, there's lots of great information here, just use the search button on the top blue bar found on every forum webpage to get you pointed in the right direction. If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask, someone will be happy to help.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote