Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
alk8778

New owners in MI

Hello all...

My name is Kyle, we just signed the purchase agreement today on a 2013 Raptor 367SE. We are from MI, and this will be our first camper. We love riding quads and have always tent camped in the past... until we borrowed my girlfriends parents 5th wheel and were forever spoiled.

This site has already been a help in research in many different brands, and will hopefully be able to use the knowledge here in the future!

Ps.. Ill get some pics up when we take delivery
alk8778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
SAABDOCTOR

to the forum search the links and find the pdi check list. this will guide you through a good pdi (pre delivery inspection) and locate any issues before you sign on the dotted line. then after that go out and have many great adventures. be safe and best of luck
2 RESCUE PUPS: SUSITNA AND CRYSTAL. RIP ALYESKA!
SAABDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
3P'sInACougar

Hello neighbor Hope u have lots of fun in your new trailer. We love ours. This is a very helpful forum. Everyone is so good at giving advice. I enjoy being a member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3P'sInACougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #4
alk8778

Well the long wait is finally over, we took delivery last night of our new 367SE.

The wait wouldn't have been so bad, however since the time we signed the paperwork, the floor plan for the front bedroom, interior colors, exterior graphics as well as a bunch of other changes were made that we were unaware of. We never got any pictures during the process to see what the new changes were going to look like and if we were going to like it or not. We were held in complete suspense until the unit arrived on the lot and we had a chance to go walk through it...

That being said... we were very happy with the changes that were made. Everything was updated for the better and I think we got one hell of a deal with all the upgrades for what we signed up for. I will get some more pictures over the weekend.... Here's a few teasers

alk8778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #5
Festus2
Site Team

It's always nice when "surprises" turn out for the better. Now that the long wait is finally over, just a few more sleeps then you'll be ready to take it out and enjoy your new toy.

BTW, what is that white stuff on the driveway? I thought winter was over ...... it is here ( I hope).