Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
tcountry

wiring diagram

Anyone have access to a wiring diagram for a 2007 3600 ?? Shredded three tires from Indiana PA to Pompano Beach, tore out some wires on the passenger side, there is one circuit I cannot identify by the center wheel. seems to lead up to the fridge area. Don't want to pull the underpinning to trace until I have a game plan. My wife and I are full time so taking it in on insurance is not an option at this time. We had to take it in once for warranty (water heater) don't look forward to that experience.
Thanks in advance
Tom
tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
Flyguy

Excuse me for asking, but what are we talking about here? I don't understand what kind of trailer a 2007 3600 is, or are we talking about the TV, don't understand that either. Wiring diagrams for Keystone trailers are not shared by Keystone with anyone except their authorized dealers which is unfortunate and most everyone has to do what you are already doing now. You can use a tone generator and probe to locate wires; these are sold at Lowes and Homedepot in the computer LAN section for home LAN IT wiring. Sorry but I can't be any more help than that.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote