Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #21
Adventurider

Nice find!

I want this:
http://store.lci1.com/sliding-storage-unit-p1406.aspx
Adventurider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:31 AM   #22
BBQ WC

Awesome Thanks!!! great find!!
BBQ WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #23
Butch Fuzion

If the doors are the same what in the hell do you get for $2600? I have it in my fuzion and have never used it. Everywhere I camp too many bugs!
Butch Fuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #24
Vidorcom

Doors are different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Fuzion View Post
If the doors are the same what in the hell do you get for $2600? I have it in my fuzion and have never used it. Everywhere I camp too many bugs!
The doors are not the same. From the factory the door has better support for patio kit. I have used mine many times but limit the number of people or weight at once.

If anyone would like to sell their full patio kit I'm open to buying it.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #25
720Deere

I would bet good money that there is absolutely no difference in the doors at all! I have been told by many that the rear wall on trailers with the patio kit is reinforced with a steel plate to support the awning. Guess what? When I installed my awning after the fact, the steel plate is there when everybody said it wouldn't be. I'm pretty sure these rumors get started by people that got suckered into paying a ton of money for the package and they want to believe that they have something superior to everybody else. RV manufacturers avoid using different parts on units of the same model at all costs.

To answer the question about what the high priced package includes, the patio package comes with the cables, cable brackets, railings & brackets and the rear awning. The awning itself is approximately 1/4 of the cost. I had no need for the annoying railings so I didn't purchase the package. I haven't gotten around to getting the cables yet, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over having a few people sit or stand on a ramp that handles a 1500 lb vehicle just fine.
720Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #26
BBQ WC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidorcom View Post
http://store.lci1.com/rv--cargo-entr...parts-c46.aspx

You can order directly from Lippert if dealers say you cant.
I see the cables and the quick link, but cant find the bracket(s) that attaches to the ramp door, that the cables attach to??
BBQ WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #27
Vidorcom

Below are a few pictures of the cable set up .

Old 09-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #28
club325

Nice pics of your modification. I just picked up my Raptor last week and did not order the patio system because I live in Texas and dont see us hanging out on the patio in our weather. There was also the cost factor as previously mentioned. I was however expecting the door to have cables and the retractor system in order to assist with the door but it of course did not. So now I want to add the cables and spring system in order to assist in opening and closing the door. Do the cables you ordered just come with cables or is there additional parts for the spring loaded retractor system?
club325 is offline   Reply With Quote