Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
BC Canada

2013 Fuzion 300 pros and cons

If you own one what are your likes and dislikes? Thinking of buying one with the Monster package.
Thanks
BC Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
Vidorcom

Love It! All trailers have their likes and dislikes. Pick the floor plan you like and everything else is a upgrade. Whatever package they sell you, you can probably do your self and cheaper. Search forum regarding Blizzard package.
Enjoy..
Old 08-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
mwhit

We really like our FZ300, only issue I had was with the 32" Sansui TV now replaced with a Samsung. Wish the bathroom was just a tad bigger, fix is to reduce body smaller and stay that way. Works great to haul our Golding, we have used it about every other weekend since spring. We are very happy with the unit and have many positive comments on it. This layout compared to others got our vote allowing access to both sides of the master bed without crawling over the other person. We also have the Monster Package, the furniture upgrade is much nicer. Ours has the frame-less windows, this item was reported to be deleted from the Monster package except on the 5th wheels. Hope you enjoy whatever you decide on as much as we like ours.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
BC Canada

Thanks for the responses
BC Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #5
Pipedreamin

We own a 2013 Fuzion 300 without the monster package and love the layout of the trailer. We briefly considered the 301, but decided that the pop out on the door side of the trailer might get in the way in some of our camping situations. I agree with what Vidorcom said , pick out the floor plan you like.

There are a few things that I didn't like and changed right away. I replaced the substandard converter and added latches to the sliding drawers in the kitchen area (they always slide out while driving). Some day I'll get the motivation up to add shelves to the wasted area in the cabinets.
Pipedreamin is offline   Reply With Quote