Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2013, 04:36 AM   #1
rcbufalino

Surge Guard For Fuzion 412

Hello to fellow RVers;
I am purchasing a Surge Guard 50A suppressor. I am looking for advice on the install?
1. Where is the best location in regards to the routing of the existing power feeds?
2. The 30A model has terminal guards, the 50A does not, does anyone hve an idea on fabricating a cover?
3. Does anyone have an idea of where the existing wires are routed from the plug on the outside of the trailer to the transfer switch?
Thanks
2014 Yamaha Stratoliner (His)
2014 Yamaha Stratoliner (Her)
1999 Yamaha Venture Royal Star
:USA2
rcbufalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
randy69

I change my power converter and installed a progressive surge protector behind my distrubition box (breaker pannel) So shore or gen goes through it.
Have pictures in community pictures & albums. Any question just feel free to ask.

2010 361lev
f350 larriet 4x4
randy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:25 PM   #3
grtoutdoors

Randy,

I did the same thing - installed the progessive industries surge protector - great unit. I installed mine in the front compartment right beside my auto transfer switch --- then ran the display panel for it up to the control center in the unit.
grtoutdoors is offline   Reply With Quote