Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > Forum Admin, News & Member Account Info
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2016, 05:38 AM   #1
JRTJH
Site Team

Social Group Activity

Recently I had the pleasure of reviewing all the social groups for thread content and activity. There are some threads that contain excellent information on a variety of topics, some specific to the thread and some are generic and would be helpful information to owners of any RV. It's fortunate that we have such information available, yet unfortunate that so few members use (or even access) that area of the forum.

That said, one social group, the Tundra Owners Forum, had been entirely deleted and all the information it contained was no longer available to members. While some of the information was "social in nature", there was a significant amount of quality reference material that had been lost. Fortunately I was able to recover the information and that social group is again available to the membership. There are 43 members of that group and, at one time it was very active.

If you are a member of that social group, or, for that matter of any social group, I would invite you to take a look at what's available in that "little used" part of the forum. You can access it from the "COMMUNITY" tab at the top of every forum webpage, it's the second link. Once in "the community", just click on "View All Groups" in the lower right corner of the second blue box and you'll get a complete listing of all 50+ groups. Some are specific to a particular topic, some are general in nature, all are open to posting activity.

When you get time, check out that portion of the forum, it's "underused" and "lonely"

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 02:54 PM   #2
Irish Mist

Re: Social Group Activity

John
Thank you for this post . I found when I went to Community there was a group for my model as well as many other models..
Mark
Irish Mist is offline   Reply With Quote