Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2011, 06:49 AM   #1
Rocky7

Fuzion 405 - BBQ Bracket?

We just sold our Raptor and bought a Fuzion 405. There is a bracket on the outside wall near the door and above a propane line. Obviously, it is designed for some sort of outside BBQ. I can't find anything on the Keystone website as the make/model that bracket is designed for. Or is the bracket is designed for some kind of a table that a BBQ would sit on?

Does anybody here know?

What have the rest of you used that bracket for?

thanks,
Rocky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:09 AM   #2
ksfis43

I have a bracket on my passport for the grill that came with it.
Check the features and see if it should have a grill,
I would think if there is a bracket there should be a grill.
Did you buy it new or used.
ksfis43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
joestaz

On my 405 Touring Edition the bracket by the main door above the propane outlet is for the tv from the garage area. I have an electric outlet and antenna outlet there. How about you?
joestaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
KenBob

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestaz View Post
On my 405 Touring Edition the bracket by the main door above the propane outlet is for the tv from the garage area. I have an electric outlet and antenna outlet there. How about you?
On our 360, the TV in the bedroom has the bracket setup to mount on the outside bracket. I would not want to put a BBQ on that bracket.

On a related note, while checking the tv mounts, one of the "wood screws" that secure the tv securing strap to the wall, pulled out of the wall. Plan on using different wall anchors for all 3 tv's straps. Just one more "little thing" to improve upon.
KenBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
rebelfan

My Fuzion 412 has the same bracket for the bedroom tv that's on the outside. On a note about the straps for the TV's, I never strap my TV's down and they don't ever seem to move. All of the TV brackets are pretty tight, really don't think that they are going anywhere.
rebelfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:35 AM   #6
BStiers

Bracket

I just put my TV out there for the first time. Pretty cool.

Does anyone know where I can buy the bracket? I am looking for a spare.

Thanks
BStiers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:30 AM   #7
joestaz

Bracket

You probably can have your dealer order one from keystone. You can't order it direct from Keystone.
joestaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #8
Agent 405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
We just sold our Raptor and bought a Fuzion 405. There is a bracket on the outside wall near the door and above a propane line. Obviously, it is designed for some sort of outside BBQ. I can't find anything on the Keystone website as the make/model that bracket is designed for. Or is the bracket is designed for some kind of a table that a BBQ would sit on?

Does anybody here know?

What have the rest of you used that bracket for?

thanks,
Rocky, I have a 405 but I never noticed a bracket in that area. I have been thinking of adding a BBQ bracket and propane connection so if there is one it will save me some time. I'm taking it out this weekend so I'll have see if there's one there. Thanks.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:53 AM   #9
Rocky7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 405 View Post
Rocky, I have a 405 but I never noticed a bracket in that area. I have been thinking of adding a BBQ bracket and propane connection so if there is one it will save me some time. I'm taking it out this weekend so I'll have see if there's one there. Thanks.
Thanks for all the answers. I ended up emailing the factory and they tell me it is for taking the bedroom TV outside, as others have mentioned. That's not something I'm interested in and since there is a propane connection right under the bracket, I still hope to find some way to use it to steady an outdoor BBQ or a table I can put a BBQ on.
Rocky7 is offline   Reply With Quote