Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-15-2013, 06:28 AM   #1
cozycamper

2014 266RBS Sprinter

I haven't seen anyone posting anything about the 266RBS Sprinter or any other Sprinter. We have had ours for a week now and really like it. No problems yet to really speak of. Just wondering if there is anything we should be informed about.
cozycamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:54 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Try doing a search of the forum using its Search function. You will probably find some threads/posts about Sprinters of various descriptions if you do this. Perhaps hearing nothing is "good news"..... No news is good news????
Old 12-18-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
cozycamper

Sprinter

Thanks for the reply I believe you are right. The only problem I have found so far was in the shower. The screws were rusting so I changed them to stainless steel $4.00. I'm sure that down the road there will be more.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #4
Jay D

I have a 2010 299BHS we bought new, this is our 1st camper. knock on wood nothing really major

1st day we brought it home picture on the wall fell off and broke (held on with double sided tape) cleaned wall and all is good.

electric awing motor (out of warranty from dealer but not manufactor replaced)

shower wall got a crack in it at one of the rivet holes about 3" long this past year
I fixed my self
Old 12-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
famoussenior

Greetings from Texas, and Merry Christmas!

I have a Sprinter 277 RLS. I bought it about 2 months ago and the screws in my shower are rusting also. Did you replace all the screws in the shower with stainless?

We love our Sprinter. We have not experienced any major problems with the trailer. We have a soft spot and a squeak in the floor around a heat vent about 2 feet from the kitchen sink. The dealer is aware of it and I will take the trailer back when I have other warranty stuff to get fixed. Overall, the trailer is fantastic!

I hope you have a great experience with your new Sprinter.
famoussenior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:35 AM   #6
cozycamper

Yes, I replaced all the screws...think there were ten total. Still very happy with the Sprinter...