Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2016, 01:20 PM   #1
mneill

LP Line to Fridge and Stove 295SCK

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1015954 (640x311).jpg
Views:	108
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	10708Have had issues with operating the fridge on LP while traveling. Been an ongoing troubleshooting chore with each trip. I would have gas at the site when set up but never would when in my storage and prepping for a trip. Well I finally discovered this weekend what the issue is and want to see if any others have experienced the same. The issue was with the line feeding the stove and fridge getting crimped closed when the slide is in the closed position and then once the slide opened up then it would uncrimp. All the connections are on the inside panel of the slide. In the pic the slide is open and you can see where it is crimped but open enough to allow LP through. Waiting to get into service but just wanted to share and also to see if there were any good fixes. Have studied it today but don't see a proper fix as of yet. 2015 Laredo 295SCK
mneill is offline   Reply With Quote