Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 07-07-2012, 03:23 AM   #1
Monkis

New Bullet 31bhpr

Hello everyone, the family and I are closing out our first week in our new bullet. Excellent trailer, we upgraded from a hybrid this year and love the decision to go with 31bhpr. Tons of room for kids in the bunkhouse and main are. One question though, does anyone else notice vibrating from the a/c or fan while in the front bedroom? Nowhere else, just in there.
Monkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:44 AM   #2
Englishman

Yes the front bed room does vibrate when the ac is on. You can reduce this by making sure the wheel chocks are knocked but hard to the wheels. I havw also been playing around with a sissor jack this appears to help as well and is a lot cheaper than the x-chock.

Im glad that you enjoyed your first trip with your bullet. In a season and half we have only seen on other Bullet on the road or in a campground.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2
https://thecloudscamping.weebly.com/
Englishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:13 AM   #3
snow

Monkis we are sitting in luray va and the temp has been 100 for 2 days AC has not stopped running and I have no vibration anywhere this is only our second trip though but everything has been fine except for the extreme heat hope you enjoy your 31bhpr⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄