Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
KFinn

New to Keystone RVs and to the Site

Hi,

So I recently bought a used '11 Fuzion 405 with the Touring Edition III. So far I love it even though I haven't taken her out yet. Only brought her home to clean, repair, learn and stock full of belongings.

Found the site when I was looking for some manuals on how to operate the keyless entry.

I am also curious what other manuals people have for the Fuzion line that might be helpful. I do have most of the manuals that came with it but much of those don't always spell out where stuff is or how to operate it fully.

Ex: I have no idea where the furnace is and how I might troubleshoot lighting issues or anything like that. So far it has just worked but didn't see any access panels to it. Only to water heater and fridge.
KFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Keystone does not produce any Owner's Manuals that are model specific. They are all generic ----"one size fits all". Most of the appliances and other electrical and gas operated items should have their own individual manuals somewhere in the RV. The locations of things like water pumps, H/W heaters, etc., are not specified.... there is no "map" or diagram of these items.
Your furnace can be found by looking on an exterior wall for a circular vent that has a "HOT! DO NOT TOUCH" label on it or you can look inside for a cold air intake- usually a louvered, wooden panel at floor level. Your furnace will be behind both the exterior and interior vented panel. On mine, the louvered wooden panel can be taken out by removing 4 screws which hold it in place. Yours may differ, however.
The Keystone Owner's Manual doesn't give you a lot of information and guidance about how to operate or troubleshoot things. There is no wiring or plumbing diagrams and no drawings of stud locations, etc. The other manuals should tell you how to operate most of the appliances, A/C, furnace, etc.
It is always possible to go to the specific websites and download manuals from there if one or more are missing.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
volvosweetie

Welcom to the site. Happy Camping

Ab & Pam
2006 Thor Grand Junction
2000 Ford F-450 dually Crew Cab
7.3 Diesel
volvosweetie is offline   Reply With Quote