Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
rconkin

Looking at Montana Mountaineer 346LBQ

We are currently looking at trading our 08 Crossroads Cruiser CF31QB for the Monatana Mountaneer 346LBQ and would appreciate any comments about this line and model. Thank you.
rconkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:48 AM   #2
SAABDOCTOR

Hello there and welcome. my dw and I have owened 3 montana's all have been wounderfull. each one was a trade up to what you see listed here. As with any camper NONE ARE PERFECT! That said all of mine have had minor issues some bad switches trim pieces the were nailed to nothing and the second one had a window leak and the shower surround was put in but a cross eyed drunk! all were easy fixes. as far as comfort and enjoyment/ they are very good. I wish you the best with this unit and do a very carfull prebuy inspection. there is a very good check list here on this sight! enjoy
2 RESCUE PUPS: SUSITNA AND CRYSTAL. RIP ALYESKA!
SAABDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #3
The Hanscom's

Montana Mountaineer

Hi My Wife and I just purchased a new 2012 Montana Mountaineer 346lbq. We have not had a chance to use it yet, Memorial weekend will be the first.. Just trying things here in the yard, I noticed with the furnace we don't have much air flow in the living to the front bedroom not sure if that is normal or not. This is our first 5th wheel. But everything else is really nice.
The Hanscom's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
Herap

rconkin, welcome to the forum . DW and I looked for about a year for a 5th wheel to transfer to from the motorhomes we had been using in the last 25 or so years. We wanted something that had a good rep for quality and was within our budget. We looked at many different brands before deciding on the Montana. I'll be honest here and say that we had it down to a couple before deciding on the Montana because of the dealership's location. Having used the trailer for about 14 days now since we purchased in January, we couldn't be happier and are glad we picked this one . Have a great time with your new purchase.

Ray