Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-07-2017, 07:47 PM   #1
GIFF-TURBO

2016 Fuzion 345 LED dome light

I need to replace the dome light over the stove the number on the face of the light doesn't seem to help. Anyone know where to buy these?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6460.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	13603

Name:   6461.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  17.1 KB
GIFF-TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 03:50 AM   #2
xcntrk

Dude, nice RZR!

Most of those LED dome lights are not serviceable, meaning you can't replace the LED unit, you just replace the whole thing. I would measure the circumference and the cut-out diameter, and just replace with a new one, lots on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Lightin.../dp/B00ODSDRKU

xcntrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 10:03 AM   #3
Bigiron

Have had many go out on my Impact. They are made by ITC in Holland Michigan. They are imported from China and I called them on the issue. They said call the dealer so I did. They told me they would need the trailer to diagnose the problem. I said, I did the light does not work. They said hold on. They said bring the trailer in so we can diagnose. I said NO. I'll send you the bad light and you send me a good one. They said NO. So I called ITC back and they said they did have a bad run from China and would send me a replacement which they did, then two then three. So far I have four go bad. The part number on mine is 69240-15-3KE. Your numbers are different but it might be the same light. Also, I did find them on e bay for $20.00 each, They are complete with the lens. I have one now that is lit half way and I still have a spare which I will replace when it goes out completely.

Also, watch the led's on your awnings. The will most likely not last a year. Carefree replaced mine no charge with no questions asked. Both ITC and Carefree awnings are a pleasure to work with and back their products, They actually answer the phone and the person that answers is equipped to take care of the customer.

2016 Impact 311
2002 F-250 7.3 (retired, but still own)
2016 F-350 6.7 Platinum
2010 EZGO
Bigiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:40 PM   #4
GIFF-TURBO

Thanks guys, I pulled the light out of the ceiling today and found the P/N:69240-15-3K
Amazon has a P/N:69240-15-3k-DB I bought one, hopefully the color won't be too far off
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6462.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	13630  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:44 AM   #5
Bigiron

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIFF-TURBO View Post
Thanks guys, I pulled the light out of the ceiling today and found the P/N:69240-15-3K
Amazon has a P/N:69240-15-3k-DB I bought one, hopefully the color won't be too far off
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I noticed the pricing increased. I don't think the suffix on the end made any difference. My OEM had a suffix that was slightly different but the light and color are exact. I see you removed yours with the springs in tack. I was afraid of blowing out my ceiling so I nipped off one spring with side cutters and the light just dropped out.

2016 Impact 311
2002 F-250 7.3 (retired, but still own)
2016 F-350 6.7 Platinum
2010 EZGO
Bigiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:30 AM   #6
GIFF-TURBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigiron View Post
I noticed the pricing increased. I don't think the suffix on the end made any difference. My OEM had a suffix that was slightly different but the light and color are exact. I see you removed yours with the springs in tack. I was afraid of blowing out my ceiling so I nipped off one spring with side cutters and the light just dropped out.
The springs fold up vertically as you pull down the light fixture, mine came out without much effort.

Tags
fuzion, led, light