Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-30-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
Vidorcom

2012 Keystone Fuzion FZ 300 Black and Grey tank diagram

Anyone have any diagrams on the tanks. I need to drop black and grey tanks and want to get an idea of what plugs in on top. I also am trying to find part numbers for specific tanks. Any help on this would be great!
Old 05-30-2017, 03:22 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

2012 Keystone Fuzion FZ 300 Black and Grey tank diagram

You won't find any schematics for waste tanks. Black will have one "in" either directly below toilet or a little off. Using a flashlight and looking through the toilet bowl will tell you which.

Gray tanks will be the same but finding the "in" may be a bit more difficult.

Each tank will have a vent pipe up to the roof. Often times they are straight so it should be easy to locate which wall you need to open to access them.
Tanks are often molded and the P/N and size are part of the mold so it will be "part of the tank".

Why do you need to drop them?

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 03:46 PM   #3
Vidorcom

Removed toilet and thought it was leaking at connection. Only leaks when full and is leaking from top of black tanks. Will need to drop to find out. As I am under it looks as if the bathrooms sink and shower drains into black tank. Gray tank is further up and don't see any pipe to the gray black tank. Do I have three outlets in the black tank? Toilet, Bathroom sink, and shower.

I found manufacture and part for tank but it is the tank with only outlet. You need to cut your own inlets.

http://www.ameri-kart.com/RV-Product...nks/HT237.aspx
Old 05-30-2017, 04:10 PM   #4
chuckster57
Site Team

The "inlets" will be on the top of the tank. Only one "Outlet" (drain). Toyhaulers can have a rear black that drains everything in the garage. As a rule, they don't come with any inlet holes cut, because the same tank may be used n different floor plans and different configurations.

Good luck with your quest to find the leak, BTDT and it's a PITA.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:49 AM   #5
Vidorcom

Found that the bath tub drain is in the coach routed through cabinets. Bathroom sink, toilet and I believe a vent tube go to black.

Tags
fuzion, keystone, tank