Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-20-2016, 06:29 AM   #1
Zappa

Reico Titan electric leveling system

Wondering if anyone has the Reico Titan Electric leveling system on your trailer. Im in the process of installing it now. I installed the jacks last fall before the cold weather set in. Now that spring is here I am doing the wiring. It seems that they didn't intend for that system to go on a 30 foot trailer because Im having to extend all the wires about 8 feet in order to get the control box where I need to have it. Otherwise it looks to be a pretty slick outfit.
1995 Honda Goldwing
Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:31 AM   #2
dcg9381

I was just looking at their stuff, jacks appear to be 2000-2500/each, or do I have the wrong setup?

They do offer landing gear in 5k per jack capacity..
dcg9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:51 PM   #3
Zappa

Thats the one. Reico Titan developed it under the name "Ground Control" but it is marketed by Lippert. Lippert also has their own as well, both have the same name. Lippert bought out the rights to the Ground Control system from Reico Titan so that they had the corner on the market. Lippert's version has the auto leveling feature where as the Reico does not. I found mine on Ebay for about a 1/4 of what it was worth so I can't complain. The warranty will be another issue because as of now that system is the red headed step child and no one wants to address any issues with it. The set I have is the 5000# per head so it should lift the whole coach off the ground.
1995 Honda Goldwing
Old 05-05-2016, 01:12 PM   #4
Zappa

The install is pretty much complete except for some fine tuning. We are taking the trailer out this weekend so it will be nice to see how it works. After that trip Ill be taking the stock stabilizers off.
1995 Honda Goldwing
Old 06-18-2016, 11:14 AM   #5
Zappa

Ive had the trailer out a couple of times with the new leveling system and the only complaint is the battery in the remote does not last that long. It could have been some junk batteries that I bought, short shelf life maybe because they are an odd ball battery. Otherwise the jacks worked very well. It is a nice upgrade from the scissor jacks stabilizers.
1995 Honda Goldwing