Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 07-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
JOCA

Love our Alpine 3200 RL

We purchased our Alpine from Camping World in Lakewood, New Jersey. We have been on the road since Mid -May and have had absolutely no problems with it. It is comfortable and very roomy. We are the former owners of a Cougar and a Montana and have had good luck with Keystone. The staff at Camping World are absolutely wonderful and helpful.
JOCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
danwyng

Love our 3200

We have taken delivery of our 3200RL in July, have gone out a number of times and are absolutely loving it. It is going back to our dealer Monday for the first time - looking after all the little touch up things. The most significant item was leaky holding tank valves, that caused a spill when we first hooked up the sewer pipe (I note this may not be a new problem).

A quick question, when in the posts, members refer that they have been looked after well by Keystone Customer Service, does this imply that they are dealing with Keystone in Goshen, rahter than the dealer they bought from? Is that quicker or more satisfactory?

Thanks
danwyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
danwyng

Oops - need to update the signature - 2012 Apline 3200RL
danwyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
alpine11

2011 3500 re

good to hear other people are having good luck with Alpine 5 th wheels, my wife and I live in ours 24/7 and so far this is a very good camper, have fixed some minor things myself but for the most part a very nice 5th wheel
alpine11 is offline   Reply With Quote