Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2018, 07:43 PM   #1
kjohn

Four Seasons, Virden, Manitoba

Our 2017 21RBS developed a serious floor problem. It was already past the Keystone warranty, but the dealer went to bat for us, made a deal to take ours in trade for a new 22RBS HT. Keystone did help them a bit, but the dealer had to eat the trailer. I was impressed with the work they did to pinpoint the problem and the way they kept us informed of the goings on with Keystone.

Right on Four Seasons!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2018, 06:03 AM   #2
slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjohn View Post
Our 2017 21RBS developed a serious floor problem. It was already past the Keystone warranty, but the dealer went to bat for us, made a deal to take ours in trade for a new 22RBS HT. Keystone did help them a bit, but the dealer had to eat the trailer. I was impressed with the work they did to pinpoint the problem and the way they kept us informed of the goings on with Keystone.

Right on Four Seasons!!!!!!!
Glad it worked out.

I have considered Four Seasons for next unit. At the top of the list now.
Reese 5th Airborne (bagged) Pin Box
RoadMaster Shock Kit
X-Factor Cross Bracing
slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 07:03 PM   #3
bigrockk

Bought our current RV from Four Seasons, Virden in 2019. The service has been nothing short of spectacular.
During the first three years of ownership they sent a tech to my campsite, free of charge, to repair any issues.
Recently I had my fridge and my rear A/C fail, for less than what it would have cost me in fuel to tow my unit in for service they sent out techs to diagnose and ultimately replace the cooling unit in my fridge and replaced my A/C all while my unit stayed in the seasonal site! We never lost a day of camping and everything is working great.

When it comes time to upgrade I can truly say I won't even consider looking for my new RV anywhere other than Four Seasons. They basically take all the worry out of owning an RV.
Best service I've had from any company, so now I'm a very loyal & happy customer.
bigrockk is offline   Reply With Quote