Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 11-20-2019, 05:17 PM   #1
johnsoa2

Keystone #3 Pennsylvania Camping

Good evening,
Well, we - hubs and I- just purchased our 3rd Keystone in 2.5 years! I grew up camping...in a tent. Never, ever could have seen myself as an RVer. Well, I am one now, and PROUD! I have been bitten by the bug and hooked on RVing.

We purchased our first TT (2017 175BH) when our oldest went off to attend a service academy. He was rarely allowed to leave post his first year, so mama decided to bring home to him- via an RV. We loved our 175BH! The tanks were huge! The fridge was decent sized and the bunks were quite long and spacious. I even rigged up a sink in the bathroom using a small water dispenser, a bowl, and a folding shelf! But, with two 6' tall sons and 3 dogs, we decided to upgrade this past May. We enjoyed the Passport so much, we went with another - a 2018 2400BH. It was great! We loved the outdoor kitchen and discovered a double axle was much better for our marriage (parking the single axle was quite the relationship-tester. The double axle was considerably easier to reverse.) Unfortunately, our 2400 had a major water issue. Keystone and our dealer extended a replacement offer to us. We decided to go to a fifth wheel. Again, we stayed with Keystone. We love their looks, the weight, the price, and their service. We just signed the papers for a Cougar 25RES. I am so excited to be able to camp nearly year round now! This forum has helped me navigate many newbie questions and experiences. Decided it was time to join and lend a helping hand to others, and get all my newbie 5er questions answered!
Cougar25RES
johnsoa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:31 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new 5vr!! If you've followed the forum for a while you kind of know us; lots of good folks with lots of knowledge trying to help anyone and everyone we can with a "bark" and "grumble" from time to time....but we're family. Pull a log up to the fire and join in....
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:52 PM   #3
Logan X

Welcome aboard!
Logan X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 03:34 AM   #4
Northofu1

Congrats and from Toronto

2019 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLE
2015 Cougar X-Lite 29 RET
Northofu1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags