Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM   #1
travelin texans

Pets??

I started this in a welcome response to a new forum member, but thought it best to start a new thread
Why is it that folks have multiple pets in rvs?? 4 dogs to deal with? Why 4?
Every RV sales site you look at the 1st items on the description of a used rv are "non smoker, no pets" which the non smoker is 50/50, but no pets is more like 90/10 that there were multiple pets.
We are the odd ones, once we went fulltime we did not want pets, always had them til then, to hinder us from going when/where we wanted.
We met a couple that carry a zoo along, dogs, cats, birds, reptiles all in a too small (it was 38', but too small for all that inside) of a 5th wheel.
I think the German Shepherd guy on here shows his dogs, that's another thing altogether, but those that just have take multiple pets puzzles me.
The other question is when did EVERYONE have to take their pet into every place they go. If they are a registered service dog that's not a problem for me, but it should be marked with a vest or something apparent that it is in fact a service dog, not just cause they can't leave Fifi home alone.
Ok now let me have it from all the pet owners out there!
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote