Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
glaperche

Lcd dismounting

Hey All
New to this forum -- i have a 2012 bullet premier 31bhpr. it has two LCD tv mounted in swivel boxes. I can NOT figure out how to take them off the mount to access their video connections. I called the dealer and his instructions are not relevant. i tried removing the backing cover, but that lead no where. Anyone been there done that?
glaperche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
Englishman

Do you have mirrors on the back side of the tv? On the 281bhs you can access the back of the tv by removing the mirror thats also how you access the screws that hold the tv on the bracket.
I hope this helps.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2
https://thecloudscamping.weebly.com/
Englishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:46 AM   #3
glaperche

i was able to access the living room tv by removing the mirror. there is another one in bunkhouse that has no mirror. when i take the back panel off, i still can't access the connectors. the screws holding the tv are thread side to me on another panel. that would indicate the tv could be taken off the bracket some how. But how? But how?????
glaperche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
f6bits

When you remove the bunk TV rear panel, can you access the mounting bracket? As is probably the case with your living room TV, there may be two screws on top of the bracket that you can remove to lift the TV off the bracket.

2011 Passport 2590BH
2009 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 5.4L w/Max Tow
f6bits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
ssurbor

Once you remove the backside panel of the bunkhouse tv, there are two screws that mount the tv to the bracket. You can feel them with your fingers on the topside of the opening below the bracket. Unscrew those two (having a flexible drive with a phillips head helps) and the tv will left off the bracket. It's a tight squeeze coming out and a little tighter going in but I did it in mine.
ssurbor is offline   Reply With Quote