Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2019, 08:51 AM   #1
bsmith0404

Member Meet

I work in sales at Holiday World RV in Las Cruces, NM. The dealership happens to be across the street from Barnett Harley Davidson which was having an owner appreciation dinner last night. Another forum member was killing time waiting for the dinner and decided to stop into Holiday World. Really enjoyed meeting Roadglide and his wife. Las Cruces is a popular spot for snowbirds and is also right on I-10 for anyone traveling across southern NM. If you have time, stop into Holiday world and ask for Brent, the Retired Air Force Guy, the guy that owns an Alpine, or the guy that rides a Harley. It’s always a pleasure to meet the forum members and put a face to the name. BTW, Roadglide, you snuck out of the dinner last night before I got a chance to say goodbye. Guess I was too busy shopping for new Harley stuff.
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote