Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2018, 12:54 AM   #1
rsl

RV Insurance

Shopping insurance for Home, Auto and RV. I take the declaration page black out the prices, make copies and take it to the local insurance agents so I can get an apples to apples compare. I make sure they know the coverages have to be the same or better and the deductibles the same or lower. But anyway here is my question that I am looking for wisdom on.

My RV policy has been with Nationwide Insurance since we got an RV 9 years ago. While shopping polices I decided to do the RV also. I now have a price for the RV from Progressive that is around $200 a year cheaper for the same coverages and deductibles. I have never had a claim with Nationwide so I don't know how they are on with them. Is there any reason not to switch to the Progressive and save some $$$$? Pro/Cons of each company and experiences are welcome.
rsl is offline   Reply With Quote