Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 01-21-2015, 05:56 PM   #1
donnie_f_s

montana lci remote

Just bought a 2012 montana 3750fl. Trying to figure out the lci remote. It has an H Aux button(in and out) I cannot find what it is doing. I hear it activating something. I have the 6pt leveling System. Any one have any ideas?
donnie_f_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:37 PM   #2
randy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnie_f_s View Post
Just bought a 2012 montana 3750fl. Trying to figure out the lci remote. It has an H Aux button(in and out) I cannot find what it is doing. I hear it activating something. I have the 6pt leveling System. Any one have any ideas?
My LCI runs security light, rear stabilizing jack, landing gear, room slide., awaning! And one that does nothing. If you look at your LCI main control unit there are two wires per Channel . At the end of the unit is the positive and negitive power input from the converter /battery. Also when you use the remote the LCI unit has led lights that will light up when energies with remote. Hope this helps.

2010 361lev
f350 larriet 4x4
randy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:46 PM   #3
donnie_f_s

I just have the rear 4 hyd jacks on the leveling system that doesn't move with the remote(no electric stabilizers).
Old 01-22-2015, 06:03 PM   #4
randy69

I suggest check you LCI unit look to see how many things are hooked up. Remember two wires per device. Use your remote to see what gets powered. The led lights will go on when using remote.

2010 361lev
f350 larriet 4x4
randy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:11 PM   #5
donnie_f_s

ok will check it out tomorrow thanks for the info