Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 03-10-2017, 06:45 PM   #11
the sodfather

I replaced my spare (previously had the TK) with a Hartland from DT. Used it once. It rolls. That's about the best review I can give. My other tires are Calisle HD 's. Now thats a tire that makes a difference!

Old 04-19-2017, 04:28 AM   #12
L0veless

update,
we just got home and no issues with the stock E tires there are approximately 5000 miles and look great. still want to change out to the "G" though. doing more research the Heartland tire has a M speed rating over the Sailun L speed rating and other trailer tires. has anybody else noticed this? the M rating is real interesting. granted my cruise control is set at 65 but occasionally do get to 75 or so.

Old 04-19-2017, 04:34 AM   #13
bsmith0404

I have noticed, but that isn't a real concern for me. With the Hartland tires you have 2 options, both G rated, but one is a standard ST tire the other is the all steel. Get the all steel, you can feel the difference between the 2. I doubt they are much different than the Sailun or Goodyear G614. They are a nice looking tire and I will find out in a month how well they perform, but I am anticipating that I will be impressed. They balanced very well, so that's a good start.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2011 Silverado 3500HD DRW Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
RV Sales Consultant
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tires