Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2016, 06:57 AM   #1
chillax_n77

Cougar XLite 29ROB

Anybody own one? We just put down a deposit on a brand new 2015. I wish it had full outdoor kitchen but I still got cooking table and grill that we used from our old camper and heck, we can even put our old dorm fridge in with the new one, adult fridge and kid fridge! We fell in love with the 330RKB but waaaaaaayyy out of our price range. We got a super deal on the ROB being a leftover 2015. Can't wait to take delivery next week! Let me know your thoughts, did we make a good decision?
chillax_n77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:39 PM   #2
TAZ23

Hey and welcome. I don't have a extra lite but we own a 2015 Cougar 334RDB. Bought it in the fall of 2014. So far its been a good trailer for us. Only problem we had was the support banding in the tri fold sleeper sofa broke in a couple of places, but it was replaced under warranty.
Previously we had a 2012 Outback 320BH. We had that for three years with no real problems.
Main thing is make sure you do a thorough PDI before you take delivery. The best thing is to find any small or large problems before you sign the paper work. There is a excellent PDI form in the prospective owners section of this forum. Don't be afraid to print it out and take it with you to the dealer.
Congrats on your new rig and enjoy it. happy travels.
TAZ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 04:13 PM   #3
Tbos

Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Enjoy that new rig.
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 05:15 PM   #4
CaptnJohn

Congrats on the new rig! We bought a new Cougar 303 RLS in Dec and it has been great. Thankfully, NO outside kitchen... never used the outside shower on our last camper either. I prefer to cook inside or on a grill outside~~ or try the local restaurants.

2022.Montana 3855 BR
2019 F350 6.7 4X4 DRW
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:13 AM   #5
chillax_n77

The new rig! Brought er home Friday. Kids love it!! Huge bunk room area! Love the cub couches! The auto level and remote feature are pretty damn cool! Time will tell on its dependability, however. Already got some mods in mind such as why on earth would they put the bathroom door so you have to step down in order to open it??

chillax_n77 is offline   Reply With Quote