Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-24-2023, 03:25 PM   #1
Jimv

2016 passport 3350bh roof

I have a 2016 passport 3350bh. Someplace between the front door and the back door along that wall between them there is a water leak. I have checked all hoses and equipment. I have found no leaks. I believe it is coming through the edge of the roof where it meets the wall then runs down inside the wall and travels under the floor from door to door. The floor is becoming very in those areas and I really have no way to check further to where the leak is from. Is there a sealant out there that is recommended for the type of roof on this model that I can use to seal the edges?
Or would this possibly be covered under the roof warranty which I believe is 12 years?
Thank you in advance
Jimv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 03:45 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum

The warranty is only for the membrane. The recommended sealant along the edge is Dicor non self leveling sealant. You might want to remove the insert molding and check the screws for rust. If there is any, then take the screw out, fill the hole with silicone and put the screw back in. I would replace the insert molding with a quality 1” vinyl insert.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 09:52 PM   #3
Wyldfire

https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=39472

Tags
passport, roof