Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2017, 02:23 PM   #1
earlzach

Who do you know now?

How many of you gals and guys have ran into another member here and was it mostly by chance or did you arrange to be somewhere and make a blind camping trip out of it?
How did it work out? Was there enough common interests between ya'll to make for a great camping arrangement.

I ask because I throw caution to the wind most of the time in my life and fear or consider the worst case scenarios.

All In all I do enjoy being very social and enjoy meeting new people. And to "run into" a website member would be pretty cool.

Does this site have a decal or cling or bumper sticker that would be a symbol somewhere on our rigs to Identify us as Keystone RV Forum regulars? If so where do we order them? If Not How do most of you feel about a small tag?