Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2017, 10:58 AM   #1
Jonas

Bullet 1900RD from a popup from a class A

My wife and I had a class A coach but we like to go WAY down the national seashore near Corpus Christi, Texas and decided we needed something more off-road capable. So we bought a 2017 popup and absolutely loved it. But... then we figured out that we wanted to be more mobile so that we could move from one fishing spot to another more easily. Back to the drawing board we went.
Behold!.. our new Keystone Bullet 1900RD. The wife likes how nice and open the rear dinette area feels with all the windows. I like how I don't have to pack it up or down in bad weather. Just throw the kayaks, gear and generator in the truck and go!
I'm not much for lettering all over my RV so the first thing I did was de-badge it of all of the logos. I'm considering adding a round portal window to the front.

2017 Keystone Bullet 1900RD

Our previous camper... which we loved but didn't love moving
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet