Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > Forum Admin, News & Member Account Info
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 06:43 PM   #21
roadglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
Roadglide: I use Photobucket app on my iPhone. Easy Peasy to insert a photo into a thread. Only limit is what's imposed by Photobucket, and after years of uploads I'm still way under the limit for free use. If you need any help with using the app to post pics just shoot me a PM.
Chuck I'll look into the APP on my I phone for photobucket that I all ready have from years back.
2018 Milwaukee 8 FLRTU roadglide glide ultra
2018 800 Z force spot BUGGY.
500 watts of solar enough power for boon docking.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:00 PM   #22
hankpage
Site Team

Janet, I have three forum albums, both public and private. When I reached a total of 100 photos I could not upload anymore and the page said that I had reached my max number of photos. JM2¢, Hank
Old 12-29-2016, 06:47 AM   #23
slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankpage View Post
Janet, I have three forum albums, both public and private. When I reached a total of 100 photos I could not upload anymore and the page said that I had reached my max number of photos. JM2¢, Hank
I ran into the same issue a few months ago and at the time there was no opportunity to increase the limit, so I started loading pictures to posts with TapaTalk.

I too am hoping the 100 picture limit can be increased.
Reese 5th Airborne (bagged) Pin Box
RoadMaster Shock Kit
X-Factor Cross Bracing
Old 12-29-2016, 12:28 PM   #24
Janet H
Site Team

You should be able to add multiple albums to your profile: http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/usercp.php

Look for the link to pictures and albums. Each album is limited to 100 pictures but you can set up multiple albums.

Within these albums size limits for each pic are 1200 x 1200 pixels and a max file size of 1.9 MB per image.

The reason for the 100 pic per album limits is to keep page loads fast.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Old 12-29-2016, 02:07 PM   #25
hankpage
Site Team

Janet, The limit is 100 photos total. When I started I linked my pics to Web Shots, when they went out of business all my forum photos went blank so I had to upload new pics to forum albums until I ran out of room at 100 photos total. I now use Photo Bucket to link photos to the forum.

Today I tried to upload photos to my forum albums but there is no button to upload. I opened a new "test" album and there still is no option anywhere to upload photos. My guess is the limit is still 100 total pics and I passed that in November of 2013. If Photo Bucket ever closes I will have a lot of holes in my posts that contain photos.... Hank
Old 05-16-2018, 10:24 AM   #26
Cougar1957

Haven't posted a photo in awhile, until today that is. I discovered that Photobucket is no longer allowed for some reason. Soooo, I figured out that you now have to upload photo's right onto this forum into an album that users create. OK, easy enough. My question is, how are some people posting thumbnails? I do not see this as an option - I only get a post image or post link options. Thanks.
Reese 16K & Tekonsha PrimusIQ digital controller
The K9 crew: Ginger the terrier, Yorkies - Heidi & Dora, & Buddy the Chihuahua
Old 05-16-2018, 08:03 PM   #27
MattHelm21

Quote:
My question is, how are some people posting thumbnails? I do not see this as an option - I only get a post image or post link options.
I think what you are after is the “manage attachments” option which is unavailable in the quick reply option. When using “post reply” or when creating a new post, this option is all the way at the bottom then allows you to “select file” and upload it.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:34 AM   #28
JimSchwenk

Flipped pictures

Sorry if this is a repeat, I've seen this topic addressed on here somewhere but I can't find it now.
I decided to start a little album of some of my pictures. A few of them display upside down when they upload.
Without going out of the forum and flipping them at the source, is there a way that I can fix this after they are uploaded here? Right clicking doesn't display anything that offers this.
Click image for larger version

Name:	1206151447_HDR.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	402.1 KB
ID:	17857

Edit. Tried everything I could think of. A half hour trying to flip an old photo... how important is it?
Old 08-04-2018, 03:50 AM   #29
JRTJH
Site Team

I have not found an easy way to change orientation. In the past, for a few photos that have been posted, I've downloaded the photo, used the Windows photo viewer to invert, or otherwise change the orientation of the photo, then reposted it as an edit to the original post, then deleted the "upside down" photo. It's labor intensive and means downloading a file that may have some added content (virus) so I only do it occasionally. I don't know of anyone who has encountered the problem when using a "real computer" and as far as I can determine, the only issues with photo orientation has been when using an "app" to post. I'd guess it has something to do with the "automatic portrait/landscape" feature in phones and tablets.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
Old 08-04-2018, 04:22 AM   #30
JimSchwenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
I have not found an easy way to change orientation. In the past, for a few photos that have been posted, I've downloaded the photo, used the Windows photo viewer to invert, or otherwise change the orientation of the photo, then reposted it as an edit to the original post, then deleted the "upside down" photo. It's labor intensive and means downloading a file that may have some added content (virus) so I only do it occasionally. I don't know of anyone who has encountered the problem when using a "real computer" and as far as I can determine, the only issues with photo orientation has been when using an "app" to post. I'd guess it has something to do with the "automatic portrait/landscape" feature in phones and tablets.
I only post my own photos, and it's easy to go into my file manager, right click, rotate, and go upload it again. You may be onto something regarding the auto portrait/landscape feature, because many of the photos were taken with my phone, even though they are now on my computer and cloud.

Facebook and some other platforms allow you to flip and rotate right in the app, but forums and other "old school" setups don't have the feature. Given the popularity of owner forums for vehicle and other items, you'd think someone would have figured it out by now.

Sounds like a luxury problem for me. If figuring out how to flip photos here is the worst thing that happens to me today, then by golly I'm having a pretty good day!
Old 08-04-2018, 06:42 AM   #31
JRTJH
Site Team

Yup, in the grand scheme of things, if having to view an upside down photo is the worst crisis of the day, then it's a pretty awesome 24 hour period LOL

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
Closed Thread