Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2016, 07:58 PM   #1
PerryB

Cougar 326 RDS

Does anybody here have one of these yet? We were looking at one last weekend and really liked the living room layout.
PerryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 08:51 AM   #2
GPG52

Cougar 326 res

We have a 2014 Cougar 326 RES.
Love it...
Is this want you are looking at?
GPG
GPG52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:53 AM   #3
bomberchamp

We bought an rds about a month ago. We have a total of 6 nights so far and love it. All of the storage is great and we love the rear living room layout. I put a separate satellite hook up for the back tv and ran it down the back of the fireplace d out the side through the rear basement. I have also added solar and an inverter that will power both tvs.
bomberchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:51 PM   #4
AirBiscuit

I'm also looking at one of these. How's the quality of these units? Are the slide outs fully insulated? In the videos I've seen when looking inside the cargo areas and up I see its particle board flooring as opposed to plywood. Thoughts? It's also not insulated from what I can see. How's it feel inside the cabin?
I'm basically deciding between this one and a Jayco front living room model.

I have to say I like the look of the cougar better and the fact it has recliners and 2 couches that pull out into beds in the living room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AirBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:54 PM   #5
jaredjohn4

New 326RDS

I picked mine up about two months ago, then in the rain and snow headed south to Florida. I had to de-winterize it there, then re-winterize it after I got back. I was disappointed in the location and poor hole cut to reach the back of the water heater to get to the bypass valve. I cleaned up the cut with a saber saw while I was in there. There was no bypass valve up front to suck in the antifreeze for winterizing, so I had to take panels off and install one myself. Other than that, I really loved it on our first trip. Pulled great with a 2015 Ram 250 Diesel Megacab and we slept 6 using both folding couches. I think we will have to add a second airconditioner when it really gets warm in the summer.
jaredjohn4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 04:19 PM   #6
jaredjohn4

326RDS Water Heater

If they would have just put a hinge on the platform of the steps going up to the rear living area you could just reach down and turn the bypass of the water heater. As it is, you almost have to crawl in the rear storage to remove the panel and reach the bypass valve. The front winterizing process is a whole different story.
jaredjohn4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 04:56 PM   #7
PerryB

My other concern is the size of the water heater. From what I'm finding, there is no 10 gallon option, only the 6
PerryB is offline   Reply With Quote