Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2017, 04:23 PM   #1
prstlk

Scare light mystery

New to the group here and glad to find one that is all about Keystone products.

We have a new to us 2007 Challenger 34SAQ.

Most of the interior lights had already been converted to LED bulbs but the outside ones had not.

I ordered the comparable LED replacements and replaced them, all except the little light next to the landing gear switch on the outside front under the bedroom area. All 3 of the old scare light bulbs had burnt out so don't know if this was already a problem.

There is 1 scare light in between the slides on the kitchen side. It is located between the bedroom slide and the kitchen slide. It will not go out.

We have 4 light switches on the wall at the staircase (which is the most unhandy place to have them!) and none of those will turn it off. The door light and the scare light switches work on the appropriate lights WITH THE EXCEPTION of the one mentioned above.

Also, it does not seem to be any kind of motion detector or light sensor type of light as it is on during the daytime.

Can anyone tell me where the switch might be for it? I hate to have to pull the bulb out and not use it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help!
prstlk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light