Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2018, 12:01 PM   #21
NevadaRich

My Can-Am takes up the garage and only leaves me with the size of a door to the kitchen, so it may still be short for the quad..I don't know how wide your quad is but the tires are wider then the body....Tha's a lot of weight also

NevadaRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:15 PM   #22
Peteone

The switch you are referring to on my 427 is for a wi fi antenna called sky ranger and it's located above the bedroom on the driver's side of the roof. If you stand back far enough you can see the antenna. It works with the In Command system to allow it to be connected to the internet through a wifi system thus allowing remote control access to the your In Command system from anywhere.
As far as the jabroni wiring for solar panels I haven't quite figured out where they come out yet and I have looked for then several times before I put it away for the winter.

Peteone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #23
mcaliebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaRich View Post
My Can-Am takes up the garage and only leaves me with the size of a door to the kitchen, so it may still be short for the quad..I don't know how wide your quad is but the tires are wider then the body....Tha's a lot of weight also

My RZR is 120” in length. It should leave me enough run to put in a quad sideways 45”-48”. At least that is the plan...
mcaliebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:17 PM   #24
sgrol

Not a Keystone owner but be careful in your generator-battery hook up. My dealer installed a separate battery for my 5.5kw Onan and only hooked it up to the gen. After two boondock camping trips and generator dying for no reason I discovered that the generator does not have a charging circuit, needs 12v to run and it was running the battery down and dying. House battery gets charged with the converter. So, either hook the gen battery to the house battery to allow for charging or set up a dedicated charger for the gen battery that runs off of 12v when it is available.

Tags
fuzion