Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 07-01-2018, 03:09 PM   #31
benny53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker View Post
I heard somewhere that the spray-on bedliner for pickup trucks could be applied over the rubber roof of a travel trailer as a permanent fix for leaking or failing roofs. I didn’t think anything would stick to the EDPM rubber.
I had a new 1 week old dodge sprayed with LineX back in 1996. LineX was relatively new in 1996, it was the new spray in liner after Rhino. The fellow that sprayed my 1996 Dodge pick-up was getting request to spray wooden fence post, the foot rest area on farm tractors, anything that needed a un-slippery surface. I have thought about RV roofs too.I think LineX would be a good fit, it is relatively thin compared to Rhino, the feel of LineX is like mixing sand with paint where a non-slippery surface was needed.

benny53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 04:46 PM   #32
benny53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctbruce View Post
Does that come in anything but black? I'd be leery putting a black roof on an RV.
Yes, LineX comes in several different colors, I have seen it myself.

benny53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:06 AM   #33
jertour

RV Roof

There are several companies that make roof products, A full timer we ran across in Tennessee told us about one called snow roof, said it helped with temps. inside the rv. I went online and found it at ACE hardware. about 100 to 150.00 for what they call 4.75 gallons and if your wiling to do it yourself it a lot less than some on here. We will be putting it on our tt shortly.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:49 AM   #34
Northofu1

Paint came off of some spots tubular steps on my sierra, took it in for warranty and said they needed to find something tougher instead of normal paint, I suggested line x . Getting it done next week.

Northofu1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, roof