View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
SlowPoke

Lightbulb New RV Owner Checklist

I searched around, and rifled through numerous posts on the forum, in respect to checklists. I as a new owner, and sorta new to the RV life, needed a checklist of sorts to organize what I had , and needed.After a first attempt, I was asked to get more input from other members and revise the list as time went by so a more complete list could be available to everyone. I've learned alot from this venture, and would like to extend the opportunity for all new forum members, and prospective RV owners alike, as well as more experienced RV'ers to have access to the list I've compiled with the help of the numerous members (TOO MANY TO NAME!) and all the moderators here! I take credit for the compilation, but extend the credit to all those who helped with constructive criticism, and helpful additions along the way; It wouldn't have been complete without all of your input!

I've made the checklist available on my Google Drive HERE in 3 different formats, JPG, PDF, and an editable Excel file.

I hope you enjoy and can get some use out of it! I know I will!

Moderator's Note: A big "thank you" to SlowPoke for the time and effort that he put into creating this Sticky for you!

2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab w ith 2013 Keystone Passport 3180RE

SlowPoke is offline   Reply With Quote