Thread: Fan power?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 07:05 AM   #12
Steveo57

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaRam View Post
I am under the impression that there is circuitry in either the power panel or converter that does this trick.

It was explained to me by the dealer that it provides lighting when there’s nothing but a battery.

I added some pics so y’all can see what I’m looking at.
Nothing unusual there. All the lighting is supplied power through the fused circuits on your fuse panel. That fuse panel is supplied power by either the battery if you're not plugged in or by the battery and the converter if you are plugged in. There's no way to physically separate the power feed to the lights, they will either all have power or none of them will work.

That light switch on the panel probably just turns on your main area lights correct? All of the other areas will have their own wall switch or local switches on the lights themselves as in your picture. Some may be controlled by the switch on the light as well as a wall switch.

So you're saying some of the lights do not work if you are on battery power only? I'd play around with them and see if you can figure it out because something is fishy here. 😁