View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 09:34 AM   #33
SummitPond

Glenda

In our 19FBPR the radio/CD/DVD display light stays "on" even when the radio is turned off. I'm not sure how much of a drain this is, but I have pulled the fuse for it if we are parked for an extended time without shore power.

We had WFCO converter problems about a year ago - the lights would flicker and it wasn't properly charging the battery. Replaced the converter and upgraded to a group 27 deep cycle battery. Before we made the change I know that the battery would run down within a week with no appliances on (but the radio "off" but still powered); I haven't checked since as we now have shore power when we are parked (stowed).

Have you confirmed the light on the power jack and the light in the pass-through are turned off? I can't think of any other parasitic draw other than what has been mentioned in earlier posts. We installed the Progressive power management system (with display) and parasitic draw on the 110V line is anywhere between zero and 4 amps (not quite sure how this converts to battery draw); note this is with the fridge on electric vs gas but the WH is off; no lights on.

Ken

Now: 2019 Winnebago 2500FL w/e2 WDH;Sold: 2015 Bullet Premier 19FBPR (shown)
2012 Ford F-250 Lariat Super Duty Crew Cab (gas 6.2 L, 3.73 gear ratio 2WD, 172" WB)
SummitPond is offline   Reply With Quote