View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 06:57 AM   #13
rccolts

Any new update to give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith0404 View Post
Mid trip report with right around 1000 miles. The tires performed great so far. Temps ran up to 8-12 degrees above ambient temps, that was towing across AZ on blacktop in triple digits temps towing at 65-67 mph. The pressures rose the same amount which was 10-15% of cold pressure settings. So far I'm very impressed with these tires and glad I made the purchase. Looks like Discount Tire is giving us a good ST option at a much better price than some other brands.
Hi all,

I am brand new to the forum. I bought a 3710FL Montana in June 2016. I had a blowout south of Atlanta on I75 a few of weeks ago running on the OE TrailerKings. There were two others that were about to blow when it happened. Luckily it was probably the only tire that could blow without causing anything more than cosmetic damage.

In my hast to get back on the road I replaced my tires with a new set of E load rated/L speed rated tires. I am currently considering an upgrade to G load rated tires. I too am a Discount Tire patron & am considering the Hartland ST Radial All Steel ST235/85R16 129M. Can you give an update on how yours are doing? Also, do I need to replace my OE wheels if I want to go to these tires?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
rccolts is offline   Reply With Quote