Thread: New guy from MI
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 05:08 AM   #12
Overspray

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5J's View Post
Welcome to the forum from SE Texas and a fellow 308BHDS owner. Be sure to stop by some scales on your first outing and check all the weights. I've got a 1997 F350 7.3 PSD 4x4 CC long bed and I run about 1000lbs over weight. [emoji33] You need a GVWR of at least 10000. Maybe that'll help you get that new TV. [emoji6]
Haha, thanks for the reply. I figured it would be close, especially with 37’s on the truck. 2wd will help as well as short bed but not that much. With the kids being so small we figure we will be local for the next two years (not that it makes it any better I suppose). New rig by then. How’s your 7.3 tow that camper? Every search I googled anything pertaining to F250 Super Duty 7.3 fifth wheel came up with your posts.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! This week I received my GooseBox, safety chains, and a 4” offset ball for my B&W turnover setup. Today I’m expecting my Furrion observation camera, and a new 7pin wiring harness for the bed. I’m scheduled to do my PDI on Monday at 3:30. I hope all goes well, as I inspected A LOT of it when I was at the dealer last time, but will be going over everything again.
Overspray is offline   Reply With Quote