Thread: Sturgis 2020
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 09:50 AM   #7
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchmensport View Post
I use to "Ride", so I know what it takes. And I know people who "Ride" are just a very special class of people! Just the fact "riders" are outside, exposed to the elements, and love what they do, well... in my opinion, they are a healthier class of people than the average couch potato who's only goal in life is to make it from the couch to the refrigerator and back again without having a stroke!

250 THOUSAND bikers descending in one area! Now! Wouldn't it be marvelous if not a single case of Covid would be reported when this is all over!

Too many nay-sayers on these forums. If you don't want to go to the event, then don't. Meanwhile, let those who do want to go, go.

Don't believe anyone told one of the Sturgis rally folks not to go. Just dumb idea to not social distance and wear the mask when Covid-19 is running rampant. Go if you like. I was a biker at one time and was a patched club member so please don't tell me bikers are some special healthy class of people. I have seen otherwise due to the lifestyle. Rallys are definitely not my lifestyle these days but do understand that some enjoy them so go and enjoy if you wish, no one stopping you.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote