View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 07:34 AM   #26
Mat_the_bike

My wife and I own a 305RL High Country. We have owned it for nearly 2 years. We spend 4 month a year in Florida living in it, so have tested ourselves and the coach to it's limits........
What's the quality like?
Generally very satisfied with this rig, bit I have to say that there has been a couple of design and build "OOP's".
Air conditioning duct near the roof filters collapses when operating on high fan causing restricted airflow. Needed to put sone spacers in the duct. No big deal except I wondered why the air conditioning was nearly ineffective.
Single wire run to the bedroom speakers and outside speakers. Again not a big deal except you do not get stereo (either LH or RH channel) and 1/2 volume.
Window blind mechanism fails, easy to replace, I actually contacted the blind manufacturers and they sent me some replacements FOC.
Leaking water pipes - very annoying - just needed to tighten at the connection point to the faucet. DO not think they came loose, but that the builder did not fully tighten. Took me some time to figure out where the leak was coming from.
Ceiling fan: did not move any air, one of the most useless items I have ever come across. I changed it out for a home depot 5 blade that I have to disassemble every time I draw the slides in.

On the plus side:
Generally fit and finish not bad, king size bed wonderful, although I did buy a new mattress that was more suitable for my back. All furniture is comfortable and seems to be surviving my dogs jumping all over them.
Levelling system is fantastic. I have a 4 point, works well every time.
The coach tows well - what more can I say.
Mat_the_bike is offline   Reply With Quote